Arboretum Facility Use
Visitor Center Room Use
Our auditorium and instruction rooms are available on a limited basis for groups that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Include a program featuring a presentation by an Arboretum staff speaker.
- Have a mission similar to that of the Arboretum and plan to use this facility for a meeting related to that mission. Appropriate group activities would include programs related to ecological communities and horticultural management practices, ecological literacy, education about restoration ecology and related natural history, and/or the discipline of restoration ecology.
- Are invited by Arboretum staff for a program related to the Arboretum's mission or staff duties.
- Are affiliated with the University of Wisconsin System (e.g., a College or Academic Department.
2014 ROOM RENTAL RATES
Auditorium (cap.: 175 people)
• UW-related event: $250
• Non-UW event: $350
Instruction Rooms (cap.: 24 people)
• Recurring class (min. 6 sessions): $50/class
• UW-related event, during building hours: $75
• UW-related event, before/after hours: $125
• Non-UW event, during building hours: $100
• Non-UW event, before/after hours: $150
9:30am to 4pm, Mon.–Fri.
12:30 to 4pm, Sat. & Sun.
The Arboretum Visitor Center is not available to individuals for private meetings, conferences, parties, ceremonies, etc., or for fundraising events.
Athletic Event Policy
Running, biking and walking event organizers are invited to use the UW-Madison Arboretum's paved roads for their events. However, all events must adhere to our Athletic Events Policy.
Weddings and Ceremonies
In keeping with its research and educational mission, the University of Wisconsin–Madison Arboretum does not accept requests for weddings or other indoor/outdoor ceremonies.