The Leopold Restoration Awards program welcomes corporate, foundation and individual sponsorship. This prestigious program recognizes and rewards exemplary environmental commitment and activities in Wisconsin and is an opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to Wisconsin's natural heritage and to the people working to save and enhance our environment
Various levels of support are available (see below) or download a PDF of sponsorship opportunities. To discuss specific benefits and opportunities, please contact Leopold Awards Program Manager Sara Minkoff at email@example.com or (608) 263-7760.
We also welcome donations of goods and services for our silent auction fundraiser. Learn more about our auction.
Special thanks to our 2014 sponsors.
$5,000 - Event Sponsors
- Recognition as major event sponsor in all event-related materials to include invitations, all press releases, and any media contacts
- Event recognition to include organization logo and name in invitation, program, announcement during ceremony, sign on table, and display recognition at event and in Arboretum Visitor Center
- Profile in NewsLeaf, the Friends of the Arboretum newsletter reaching 3,000 households each month
- Up to 20 tickets (two tables) for awards event
$2,500 - LRA Corporate Sponsors
- Up to ten tickets (one table) for awards event
- All other benefits as listed for Event Sponsors
$1,000 - LRA Table Hosts
- Event recognition to include name in program, announcement during ceremony, sign on table, and display recognition at event
- Up to 10 tickets (one table) for awards event
$500 - LRA Business Sponsors
- Event recognition to include name in program and display recognition at event
- Four tickets for awards event
$250 - LRA Friends' Sponsors
- Event recognition to include name in program
- Two tickets for awards event
Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP